ATHMABHISHEKA DHYANAM 2022
3-day Residential Retreat in Malayalam
The Evangelisation Ministry of Syro-Malabar Eparchy of St Thomas the Apostle, Melbourne, welcomes you to the 3-day Residential Retreat facilitated by:
Rev. Fr Roni George Mukkuzhi VC
Date &Time : 13th March 2022 Sunday 9 am to 15th March 2022 Tuesday 5 pm (Victoria time)
Venue: Holy Cross Centre, 207 Serpells Road, Templestowe, Melbourne, Victoria, Tel- 0398466014
100 places available.
Targeting Syro-Malabar residents of Victoria.
Retreat program chart available on arrival.
About the retreat:
Athmabhisheka Dhaynam is a three-day Residential retreat for the spiritual renewal of individuals and couples. It refreshes and revitalises, gives an opportunity for more time spent in prayer, contemplation, rekindles and deepens one‘s relationship with God. The participants are helped and directed by the Catholic Priests and team members. Preaching of the Word of God and the values and teachings of the Catholic Church, prayers and Holy Eucharistic Celebration, the Sacrament of Reconciliation etc., are part of this retreat.
Registration :(100 places available) · Individuals aged 18 or above can register for this retreat · Entry is limited to registered participants only · Double dose Covid Vaccination and proof of Vaccination is required on arrival · The registration fee will be (AUD) $ 300 per person
All participants are expected to follow the guidelines given by the retreat preachers and the Retreat coordinators on arrival and during the retreat.
For more details contact Retreat Coordinaotrs: Fr. Varghese Vithayathil: 0402 216 484
Siby Joseph: 0401960133 Sebastian Thattil : 0413946253
See below cancellation and refund policy.
- The Eparchy reserves the right to cancel the retreat due to low enrolments or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If the Eparchy cancels the retreat, registrants will be offered a full refund.
Mode Of The Retreat:
- Participants will gather in person .
- All participants are expected to follow the guidelines given by the retreat preachers and the managers of the Venue
For more details contact:
Siby Joseph: 0401960133
Sebastian Tattil : 0413946253
Cancellation and Refund Terms and Conditions:
1. Registration Cancellation By Participant:
All cancellations of ATHMABHISHEKA DHYANAM 2022 registrations must be made in writing to the Evangelisation Ministry of the Eparchy via email for processing. firstname.lastname@example.org
· Cancellations before 5th March 11:59 pm will incur a penalty of $20 for each registrant. The remaining amount will be refunded to your account within 30 days of notification.
· Cancellations received after the stated deadline of 5th March will not be eligible for a refund.
· Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
· Cancellations will be accepted via email and received by the stated cancellation deadline.
· All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
· Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
· Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
2. Event Cancellation by the Evangelisation Ministry:
· The Evangelisation Ministry reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
· If the Evangelisation Ministry cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
· Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
3. Privacy and Security of Participant’s Credit Card details:
· The Evangelisation Ministry of the Eparchy takes reasonable steps to protect privacy and safety of information provided.
· We do not store credit card information on our website.
· We use a third-party payment processor with secure payment technology for all transactions held on our site.
· We do not, at any time, hold or store any credit card information or data on our website.
The above terms and conditions apply to all the events by the Evangelisation Ministry unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event guidelines. Please read all individual event information thoroughly before registering for an event.
Events Search and Views Navigation
- There were no results found.